Dear Island Park Families,
Always obey speed limits.The new year is a great time to review important traffic safety guidelines. Our children's safety is everyone's responsibility and must remain our paramount concern. Accordingly,
- Watch for and mind flaggers and other adults who are directing traffic.
- While driving, do not talk on your cellphone. It is causes one to be distracted and is illegal.
- Please have your child(ren) exit or enter from the right side of your stopped car when dropping them off or picking them up in the traffic circle.
- Students should never cut through the parking lot to meet rides.
- Please remind your child(ren) to remain behind the yellow sidewalk line while waiting to be picked up.
- Do not leave your car idling or unattended while waiting to pick up your child.
Thank you so much for helping to keep our students safe!